|Cards issued by EXIMBANK are international and can be used for several purposes, such as:
1) Retail transactions in the country and abroad – anywhere you see the Visa and MasterCard logo. With your card you can make payments for goods and services to over 30 million merchants worldwide;
2) Online payments for internet transactions, on any site that accepts Visa and MasterCard cards;
3) Withdrawal amount at ATM or Bank Cash desks.You can withdraw cash anytime using EXIMBANK card at over 1.8 million ATMs from 200 countries, on which appears Visa and MasterCard logo.
4) Card account replenishment such as:
• National or international transfers, using our banking requisites;
• Deposit interest transfer on card for opened bank deposit;
• Cash deposit for personal purposes or other;
• Salary, compensations, allowances, material support, etc.
The balances of private persons card accounts are guaranteed according to the Law № 575-XV of 26.12.2003 “On guaranteeing deposits of private persons in the banking system”.
More detailed information
For billing inquiries, please contact the Cards Department, at the phone number (373 22) 30 11 56, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.