|JSCB EXIMBANK offers to its clients card with credit limits, especially designed as flexible and easy adaptable to any condition. EXIMBANK offers simple and easy access to credit cards, rapidly and safety admittance to a credit line. With credit cards you can make payments and cash withdrawals within the country or abroad, anywhere it is exposed the logo Visa and MasterCard, 24h/7 days.
Credit line offered by EXIMBANK represents a credit with automatically renewal, directly depending on card account replenishment, addressed to eligible persons offered for their purposes.
EXIMBANK offers to its clients the following types of credit cards:
- carduri de credit credit cards for salary projects
- carduri de credit credit cards offered on deposit cession
- carduri de credit credit cards offered on company guarantee agreement.
General criteria of eligibility when credit limit is established for individuals:
• to be citizen of Republic of Moldova;
• to have identity card and permanent residency;
• to be at least 21 years old;
• to have a good credit history.
Necessary documents for credit limit:
• request for credit limit acceptance;
• contract of issuance and credit card’s administration;
• company guarantee or cession agreement, as appropriate;
• income statement declaration;
• copy of ID card accompanying the debtor sheet;
• information about the debtor;
• permission to transmit to the credit history bureau information about the debtor;
• permission to use the data provided by credit history bureau about the debtor;
• consent for verification of personal data;
• other documents, as appropriate.
Card account statement information
During the first 5 banking days of each month, the bank will transmit by email the account statement, with all transactions made during the previous month, minimum debt and the debt, if necessary, to be paid. In case the Cardholder doesn’t receive the account statement by the end of the 10th day of the month, he must require the statement in any EXIMBANK’s branch. Cardholder can also obtain the account statement via internet, using our bank’s web page at www.eximbank.com.
The balances of private persons card accounts are guaranteed according to the Law № 575-XV of 26.12.2003 “On guaranteeing deposits of private persons in the banking system”.
More detailed information
For billing inquiries, please contact the Cards Department, at the phone number (373 22) 30 11 56, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.