|Starting with 16th July 2015, the commercial network of the Bank implemented a new product – the Social Card, designed for individual persons, beneficiaries of social rights and financial state support, paid by CNAS (National Social Insurance House).
This product has as basis a card account, offered free of charge for the pension payment and other social payments. Money is transferred monthly on the account, according to the terms established by CNAS.
Advantages of the Social Card:
In order to benefit of Social Card you have to fill in a form for card issuance and one for CNAS, and starting with the next month the Client will receive its social rights on the bank card of EXIMBANK- Gruppo Veneto Banca.
- Issue of the card – free of charge;
- No monthly administration fee;
- Attractive interest on the account balance – 11% annually;
- First five cash withdrawals – free of charge;
- SMS Info – free of charge;
- Access to financial resources – 24/24;
- Quick and convenient way of social payments replenishment
- Payment of goods and services in Republic of Moldova or abroad – free of charge;
- Unlimited deposit/withdrawal of funds.
Eximbank offers to the beneficiaries of social rights, which will open a social card until 31st December 2015, the chance to win one of the three prizes – a sanatorium treatment in Romania. This includes accommodation for 7 nights and all the treatment procedures for 2 persons. The draw of prize will take place on 20th January 2016.
Choose the Social card and benefit of comfort and quickness at replenishment of social payments.