|On April 17, 2013, at the Bank Head Office, located in Chisinau was held the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders of EXIMBANK– Gruppo Veneto Banca.
During the meeting it was mentioned that according to the annual financial results the Bank assets increased by 6.8% and the loan portfolio increased by about 9.8%. Thus, by the end of 2012, the Bank had a market share of 7.1% of total assets, 8.7% of the granted loans and 5.2% of accepted deposits in the local banking system. The prompt decisions of the Bank Management assured growth of the client base and the attracted deposits by 13.3%. The number of retail clients demonstrated growth of about 20.3% in comparison with 2012.
The meeting enumerated the steps performed by the Bank in 2012, in order to assure a constant growth:
- the successful migration to the International Financial Reporting Standards as a statutory accounting and reporting standard;
- during the year 2012 the Bank launched new deposit products - „Valutario”, „Giovane” and „Pensionato”, which extended the range of deposit products of the Bank and contributed to the growth of the number of clients and of the deposit portfolio;
- starting July 2012 the Bank launched the issue of Visa chip cards;
- In December 2012 collaboration with Energy Efficiency Fund was initiated;
- Adoption by the Extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders of the decision to increase to 1.0 billion MDL the share capital of the Bank via supplementary issuing shares in the amount of 365 mln. MDL
The annual General Meeting of Shareholders approved the Reports of the Board of Directors, of the Censors Committee, of the Executive Committee for 2012; the indicators and profit distribution for 2013, the Working Plan of the Censors Committee for 2013, the structure of the Censors Committee and the remuneration of the Board of Directors and the Censors Committee.