|On June 7, 2006 at the request of the new shareholder of the bank – Veneto Banca - a meeting of the Board of Directors of Eximbank was held with participation of Mr. Marcel Chirca - the President of the bank. Mr. Chirca informed the members of the Board about the request of the shareholder to convene an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders with the purpose to approve the increase of the share capital of the bank, approve the application for the banking License of type „C” which will allow the bank to conduct all banking operations existing on the financial market of the Republic of Moldova and to appoint new members of the Audit Committee of the bank.
It was decided to convene an extraordinary General Meeting of Shareholders on June 22, 2006 in the city of Montebelluna (TV), Italy, (head office of Veneto Banca) and approve the following agenda:
1. Approval of the shares of the JSCB “Eximbank” authorized for issuing.
2. Increase of share capital of the JSCB “Eximbank”.
3. Approval of the application for a License for conducting financial activity of category “C”.
4. Approval of modifications to the By-Laws of the JSCB “Eximbank”.
5. Approval of the Audit Committee of the JSCB “Eximbank” and the amounts of their remuneration.