According to the articles 50-56 of section 3 of the Law on Joint Stock Companies of the Republic of Moldova, item 23.1. of the Charter of the JCSB “EXIMBANK- Gruppo Veneto Banca” and the decision of the General Direction on March 7, 2017, Executive Board announces the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Bank’s Shareholders to be held on April 20, 2017, at 12:00 (local time), at 171/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant ave., Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova (the Bank’s Head Office).
The Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Bank’s Shareholders will be held with next agenda:
1. Approval of the meeting agenda.
The list of Shareholders to attend the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Bank will be created according to the situation from March 31, 2017.
2. Approval of the Report of the Bank’s Counsel for 2016.
3. Approval of the Annual Report of the Bank for 2016.
4. Approval of the Report of the Censor Commission for 2016 and the Working Plan of the Censor Commission for 2017.
5. Approval of the 2016 year profit distribution.
6. Approval of the norms of profit distribution for 2017.
7. Approval of the amendments to Charter.
8. Approval of the company that will perform the mandatory audit and establish the compensation amount for its services.
The Shareholder’s representatives can familiarize with the General Meeting Agenda at the Bank’s Head Office, located on 171/1 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Avenue, Chisinau municipality, starting from April 3, 2017, from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 to 16:00.
The registration of participants at the Annual Ordinary General Meeting of the Shareholders of the Bank will take place on the meeting day from 11:30 to 12:00.
In order to participate at Annual Ordinary General Meeting the representatives of the Shareholder will present the
identification card (original) and the power of attorney.